Thanksgiving is just a couple days away. Things will slow down around here from now till Christmas. I’ll be posting a bit here and there, but I really want to focus on just relaxing, spending time with my family, and meditating on God’s goodness.
I hope you all are are having a stress-free holiday season so far! It’s not about having everything decorated perfectly or making the most-complimented dishes for the parties you attend. Let go of expectations that rob you of the joy you will have when you meditate on the blessings God has given you.
Now, I don’t want to take anything away from what Thanksgiving or Christmas is all about. I don’t want to encourage you to focus on things.
I hope you don’t go crazy and buy tons of things at Christmas just for the sake of buying them.
But the fact of the matter is
1. We are all shopping for the few gifts that we are planning to give
2. We would all like to pay the lowest prices possible for those things
3. Right now is when the best sales are.
I have been pointing out some of the best deals on my Facebook page, but there are tons more that I could mention but haven’t for the sake of not seeming like all I care about is more things.
Do you want to see all the insane deals I find, though? Just during the big sale season from now till Christmas, I’ll be sending out emails in real time as I find the lowest prices on things. If you want to see all the deals, here’s how it will work:
1. Sign up with your email address and I’ll put you on a special “Christmas deals” email list.
2. I will send out multiple emails a day with each crazy deal I find.
3. I will put the actual deal in the subject line so you can decide whether you want to open it or simply delete. (Example: Lincoln Logs Set $11.99)
4. After Christmas I will delete the email list so you don’t have to worry about receiving tons of deal emails all year. (Unless you want to. (?) Let me know what you’d like to see happen with that.)
Ready to get your shopping done? Sign up below!
What kinds of things are you looking for? Let me know so I can keep that in mind as I’m sending out emails!