Easy Turkey Craft for Kids
When we do crafts around here, easy is the #1 requirement!
With Thanksgiving coming up, this easy turkey craft fits the bill!
- Small paper plate
- Construction paper
- Brown tempera paint
- Googly eyes
- Paint brushes
1. Paint the back side of the plate brown.
2. While the paint dries, trace your hands onto construction paper 3-4 times. We used orange, red, and
green, but feel free to use any colors you would like.
3. Carefully cut out each hand print.
4. Once the paint is dry, glue the hands onto the back side edges of the plate.
5. Glue on the eyes or buttons. Cut out a small triangle shape for the beak and glue into place.
See how simple that was?! Fun for the kids, but stress-free for mom too!
Enjoy your easy turkey craft!