Valentine’s Day is coming up SOON!
I try to make Valentines for my kids to give out that have a Bible verse or other scriptural theme.
This year I’ve come up with these Bible Verse Valentines that feature Proverbs 17:17
What you’ll need:
- Printable download (get it at the bottom of this post)
- Valentine pencils (I found mine at Dollar Tree)
- X-acto knife (this one is inexpensive and works great)
- Self-healing cutting mat (optional if you have something you can use to protect your surfaces)
- Cut out the Valentine cards (they’ll print 4 to a page.)
- Place self-healing mat or other protective object on your table.
- Use your X-acto knife to cut slits where the black lines are on the heart.
- Insert the pencil into the slits.
- That’s it! You’re ready to spread some Valentine’s day love!
Get the printable!
When you join the Imperfect Homemaker email community, you'll also receive instant access to these printable Valentines!
Other Valentine printables: