Bible Verse Valentines (Free printable)
Valentine's Day is coming up SOON!
I try to make Valentines for my kids to give out that have a Bible verse or other scriptural theme.
This year I've come up with these Bible Verse Valentines that feature Proverbs 17:17
What you'll need:
- Printable download (get it at the bottom of this post)
- Valentine pencils (I found mine at Dollar Tree)
- X-acto knife (this one is inexpensive and works great)
- Self-healing cutting mat (optional if you have something you can use to protect your surfaces)
- Cut out the Valentine cards (they'll print 4 to a page.)
- Place self-healing mat or other protective object on your table.
- Use your X-acto knife to cut slits where the black lines are on the heart.
- Insert the pencil into the slits.
- That's it! You're ready to spread some Valentine's day love!
Join the Imperfect Homemaker Email Community!
Subscribers have instant access to these printable Valentines, plus you'll receive weekly homemaking encouragement in your inbox.
Other Valentine printables: