15 Apple Crafts for Preschoolers
It's getting to be fall time, so I thought it would be fun to round up some apple crafts for preschoolers!
- This Yarn Apple Craft looks super-simple! Yarn, glue, and glitter are the only supplies you need!
- This Apple Craft shows kids what the inside of an apple looks like. It's so cute!
- These Apple Suncatchers will probably require a decent amount of help, but the end result looks fabulous!
- Who can resist some Apple Stamping?
- This Yarn Paper Plate Apple Craft is another super simple craft with adorable results!
- Here's another paper plate apple craft – this one incorporates a handprint.
- The science behind these Apple Volcanoes might be a little advanced for a preschooler, but the fun will not!
- Preschoolers can practice their find motor skills as they String a Wormy Apple!
- Wow! I am in love with the finished product of this Apple Tree craft!
- If you can come up with some baked cotton balls, your preschoolers will have a blast with this Apple Picking activity!
- This Apple Wreath is such a creative way to use the prints from apple stamping.
- Preschoolers will need lots of supervision with this Recycled Apple Craft, but they'll be mesmerized by the finished product!
- No child is going to turn down the opportunity to use this Apple Pie Play Dough!
- I love this Apple Yarn Garland!
- These Stuffed Apples are adaptable to many different skill levels.
Need some independent activities to keep your preschooler occupied? Check out my eBook!