15 Stocking Stuffers You Can Get For Free
I'm shopping for Christmas on a super tight budget this year, and I've come up with lots of creative ways to get gifts for free or nearly free.
Yesterday I shared 10 Gifts You Can Get Free or Nearly Free from Grove Collaborative, and today I'm sharing some stocking stuffers that you can score for free!
Here's how it works:
- Sign up for an account at Hollar through my referral link. When you do, you'll receive a $5 credit in your account.
- Browse the list below for some nice stocking stuffer ideas that you can get free with your credit.
- Shipping is free on your first order of $10 or more!
- Check off some stocking stuffers from your list!
- (If you already have a Hollar account, you won't get another $5 credit; however, you can share this post with your friends and ask them to use your referral link instead of mine. You'll both get $5 when they sign up!)
Sally Hansen nail polish – $3.49; FREE after $5 sign-up credit
Burt's Bees lip balm – $2.29; free after sign up credit
Conair hair brush – $2; free after sign up credit
Goody hair elastics – $1.50; free after sign up credit
Light up Love sign – $5; FREE after sign-up credit
Softcover notebook – $1; Free after signup credit
Kumon educational activity books – $4; FREE after sign-up credit
Multi-colored sidewalk chalk – $1.50; Free after sign up credit
Melissa and Doug scratch art kit – $1.50; Free after sign up credit
Hello Kitty mess free activity book – $2; Free after sign-up credit
DIY Canvas Tote – $2; Free after sign up credit
Basketball hoop – $5; FREE after sign-up credit
Jump rope with counter – $3.29; free after sign up credit
Cobi building sets (compatible with Lego) – $5; FREE after signup credit
Snowball launcher – $3; FREE after signup credit
Enjoy your free shopping!
Also check out: