My Secret Weapon for a Cozy Fall
With shorter days and the kids being inside all the time, the house is bound to get dirty! Although I’d rather curl up in my bed with a book than spend hours scrubbing, I still want my house to be a clean, inviting space to spend time in.
Enter Grove Collaborative: my secret weapon for making my house feel warm and welcoming.
With Grove Collaborative, I can stay at home instead of dragging my kids around the store.
Grove delivers the best natural products right to my doorstep, on my schedule. They remember my favorites, and remind me when I’m about to run out of hand soap or shampoo. (Exactly what this scatterbrained girl needs!)
Plus, Grove introduces me to great new products that I never would’ve found at my local grocery store.
Two of my fall favorites: Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents in Apple Cider and Mum. (My kids have voted the Apple Cider scent as their favorite.)
With Grove's exclusive offer for my readers, you can experience Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents for FREE!
The matching hand soap and dish soap in this free set are such a fun way to treat yourself as well as any guests that you might have.
The soaps are hard-working, but still gentle and non-toxic. I love that they come in festive bottles to make my kitchen instantly feel like autumn.
Isn’t this kitchen towel wonderful, too? It looks beautiful in my kitchen and is super absorbent for drying dishes. I've had several of these for a while and they are my favorite kitchen towel ever.
You can get this set for free, in your choice of Apple Cider or Mum scent, when you sign up for Grove Collaborative using my link:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal multi-surface spray
- Free Grove Collaborative Kitchen Towel
- Free 60 Day VIP trial
To take advantage of the offer, your order needs to total $20. You can put whatever products you want into your basket, but this is just an idea:
Grove Collaborative 70+ hour all natural soy candle $12.95
Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95
Yes To Coconut protecting hand and cuticle cream $5.99
Once the free Mrs. Meyer's set is added on, you'll end up with around $80 worth of stuff for a little over $20!
If you’re already a Grove Collaborative customer, you can get the Mrs. Meyer's set at 50% off when you use my link. Don’t forget to take advantage of the free 60 day VIP trial! My VIP membership has paid for itself with free shipping alone, but I also get perks like price matching, exclusive sales, personal service, and free gifts!
You don’t even have to leave your couch to sign up — but you do need to hurry.
There are only a limited number of sets available and they always go quickly! Here’s how to get yours:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up!
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can add or remove items from your basket. Grove will put suggested items in your basket, but you are not obligated to purchase them specifically.
4. Once your order totals $20 or more, the free Mrs. Meyers set will automatically be added on to your order. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Tip to save: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by Grove Collaborative and includes affiliate links. All opinions are my own & I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me or chat with the customer service at Grove Collaborative. They are super helpful!