10 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
This list of 10 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers was created for anyone looking for ideas of what to feed their toddler that is not a choking hazard and won't create a huge mess!
These snacks are truly healthy and nutrient dense (no Cheerios or Toddler Puffs here!), but still very quick and easy for mom to fix for the little ones.
I know my little guy likes to be independent, but I don't like the mess that he makes when he eats by himself! Here are some (relatively) mess-free foods that toddlers can eat by themselves. I also tried to make sure everything on this list is not a choking hazard. (Obviously, you still need to watch your children carefully when they eat!)
1. Cheese slices
5. Strawberry slices
7. Apples – peeled and diced
8. Rice cakes with peanut butter or almond butter
9. Hard boiled eggs
Did you see my little guy in his Combi high chair up in the top picture?
This is a fantastic high chair! Here are just a few of the features it has:
- 5-position height adjustment – make sure your child is at a comfortable level in proportion to your chair
- 3-position reclining adjustment – this is helpful for younger babies who may not do so well sitting all the way up at first
- 5-point harness – all my other kids were amazingly skilled at getting out of their buckles, but with a 5-point harness, I don't think that will be possible!
- the tray has a removable insert that can be snapped off and put into the dishwasher – quick cleanup!
- compact folding for storage – perfect for our little bitty house!
I also loved the color we received (bronze) as it matched our kitchen perfectly. If you need a high chair for your busy toddler this is one I recommend! Click here to see it on Amazon.