Gifts for Toddlers
Sometimes it's hard to figure out what to gift to a toddler. They're not a baby anymore, but they're not quite ready for “big kid” toys either.
In this post I've rounded up a few of the best gifts for toddlers!
MY FIRST FLYBAR
My First Flybar is so perfect for toddlers for several reasons:
1. It's like a “big kid” toy, but it's still easy enough for a very young child to operate.
2. It's perfect for getting out all of that toddler energy!
3. It can hold up to 250 pounds, which means mom and dad can sneak in a turn because they won't be able to resist (I couldn't!)
My First Flybar works like a pogo stick, but it sits flat on the ground so that it's not difficult to operate. The handle is attached to flexible tubing that can stretch to whatever height your child is.
It also squeaks when you hop – how cute!
My 4 year old is getting this for Christmas, and I know he is going to love it!
I have a discount code to share with you for My First Flybar – order here and use the coupon code fly10off2015=14 to get 10% off.
My kids love getting new cups! (And I like it when they get one because they always drink a lot of extra water for a few days afterward!)
When I saw the Poli Cup, I wanted to get one for my daughter because it looks like it addresses a lot of the common issues every mom has with sippy cups.
1. The valve does not come all the way out of the cup, meaning it has the potential to get lost. But at the same time it's easy to clean.
2. The flow of the liquid is completely adjustable, from a very slow flow for active toddlers, to an easy flow for thicker drinks like smoothies.
I also like that it's made in the USA, as that is something that is important to me when making purchase decisions.
The cups come in a variety of cute nursery rhyme designs. SHOP HERE.
I SEE ME BOOKS
Toddlers will be thrilled to see themselves appear as the star of a book or to see their name on a gift!
I got personalized coloring books for my nephews, which I will pair with a pack of crayons for a perfect gift!