I had several people ask about my Non-toxic disinfectant recipe, so here it is:
16 oz. water
3 tbsp. liquid castile soap
30 drops tea tree oil
Mix together in a spray bottle.
There are many, many ways you can make a non-toxic disinfectant if you don’t have these ingredients on hand. (I order my ingredients from Vitacost since they have great prices, plus you get a $10 off $30 coupon when you create an account through my referral link. )
Other non-toxic products with disinfecting properties:
Vinegar water (50/50 ratio) (do not use on marble surfaces)
Hydrogen Peroxide (3 percent; if you want to spray it, you must use a dark spray bottle or screw the nozzle from another spray bottle directly onto the original peroxide bottle.) (Use vinegar and peroxide in conjunction with one another.)
Grapefruit seed extract
Do you have any favorite disinfectant recipes? I’d love to hear about them!
Oh…and did you see that through January 17, ePantry is giving away a free cleaning kit to my readers? Many of you have already taken advantage of this deal, but here’s the rundown in case you missed it!
When you sign up for ePantry using my referral link, you’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit.
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for ePantry through this link. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit free when you sign up!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your family and how clean you keep your home (be honest!). This takes under 30 seconds and ePantry uses your responses to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize the basket of products to suit your needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you want to receive in your first box.
5. You made it! Click finish & pay and place your order.
If you decide you love ePantry as much as I do, you’ll be able to secure free shipping on your next order by selecting the free 60 day VIP trial after you check out.
Have you already signed up for ePantry before? They’ve been nice enough to extend an offer to existing customers as well! Existing customers click here to get 50% off the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit with your next order.
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until January 17 or while supplies last.
If you suffer from decision-making paralysis like I do, you might want to copy this shopping basket. It will get you close to the $20 that you need for your free cleaning kit, and it’s a great deal besides! If you priced this all out at a store it would cost around $70!
Be sure to let me know if you have any questions, and I’ll be happy to help!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook or Pinterest if you’re interested in more healthy and all-natural ideas!